Full uniform must be worn for all classes and productions. New students must have full uniform within 3 months of joining.
Uniform is as follows:
- GIRLS: Black leotard (ruched front with no sleeves and inch thick straps), Fi Steps T-Shirt, Fi Steps Sweatshirt, Black Jazz Shoes, Black Jazz Trousers, Black Socks, Black Leg Warmers (optional), Black Knee Pads (optional, but advisable) Flesh Tights (for shows) Black Latin Heels (older students only)
- BOYS: Black T-Shirt (available from Felix), Fi Steps T-Shirt, Fi Steps Sweatshirt, Black Jazz Shoes, Black Jazz Trousers, Black Sweatpants (optional), Black Socks, Black Leg Warmers (optional), Black Knee Pads (optional, but advisable), Black Blochs may be worn for some rehearsals only. Students should bring all relevant dancewear to every class attending
- All dancewear is available from Felix Dancewear on 01903 721375
- Fi Steps merchandise is available to order via order form.
- Past show T-Shirts may be worn for rehearsals only.
- Hair must be kept tidy. Girls: Hair to be fully scraped into high ponytail. Hair ties must be either black or matching student’s hair colour. No plastic hairbands.
- No chewing gum in classes or rehearsals
- No jewellery or watches to be worn in any classes or rehearsals